FUSSYlittleSTUFF Open For Business

July 19, 2009

Instead of your normally scheduled wine post, today I am fulfilling a long-standing threat to provide you access to T-shirts, baseball caps and water bottles emblazoned with the FUSSYlittleBLOG logo.

Declare to the world that you know what is good.

I have also made a few minor changes to help you navigate the shopping area of blog.  Now on the list of links on the right hand column, is a category called Buy Stuff.

There you will find a link to the FUSSYlittleSTORE which continues to grow and offer a variety of cookware, barware, books and comestibles.  I am proudest of the selection of aromatic cocktail bitters, which are difficult to find even in larger cities than Albany (where they have proven to be impossible to find.)

FUSSYlittleSTUFF has a home there too.  Please take a look, and let me know what you think.  If there is gear that you would like emblazoned with the FUSSYlittleBLOG logo, drop me a line, and I’ll design something just for you.

The link to Penzeys Spices has also moved to this new location.  Some people like to buy local.  And I do too.  But for spices I buy from Bill.

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend.

1. Ellen Whitby permalink
    July 19, 2009 10:40 pm

What about apparel for fussy little children?

2. Vanessa permalink
    July 20, 2009 8:26 am

what about re-usable shopping bags?

3. joni permalink
    July 20, 2009 11:11 am

The Profussor sells out!

4. brownie permalink
    July 20, 2009 4:20 pm

I’d like a “FUSSYlittleFANNYPACK,” please.

5. Tonia permalink
    July 22, 2009 11:23 am

Never heard of Penzey’s. Just checked them out. Good to know!

6. July 30, 2009 11:47 pm

For those who were wondering, I just recently received my first order of FUSSYlittleBLOG wear, and the products looks fantastic.

I now am the proud owner of the FUSSYlittleBLOG fitted T-shirt and the FUSSYlittleBLOG baseball cap.

So if you notice anyone walking around Albany who looks a bit like me and is wearing FLB branded clothing, please come up and say hi. It would be a pleasure to meet you in person.